As Peter Pugger’s most popular design, the VPM-20 caters to a wide array of industries including: Food prep, aerospace, automotive, epoxy, precious metals, dental, ceramics, professional athletics and many more. With the highest pound for pound torque capability on the market today, the VPM-20 outshines the competition.
- Maximum Batch Capacity*: 45 pounds
- Pugging Rate: 600 lbs. per hour
- Mixing Rate: 180 lbs. per hour
- Dimensions: 42″L x 14″W x 20″H
- Crated Weight: Aluminum Version – 230 lbs. (Ships LTL Trucking)
- Hopper Door Size: 7″ x 7″
- Pug Size: 3″ round
- Electrical: 1HP 1-phase, 10 amps at 120 volts, 8 amps at 240V
- Vacuum Pump: 1/2 HP, (Included; operates off main electrical)
*Max Batch Capacity may vary depending on material density and moisture content
SS Model is imperative for potters using porcelain and white stoneware clay bodies with corrosive soda spars.